| Season 2, Episode 19 |
#51 in Series
|Air date||January 28, 1961|
|Written by||N. B. Stone Jr.|
|Directed by||Robert Altman|
| Previous Episode:|
| Next Episode:|
Bank Run on IMDb
Bank Run TV.com
Hoss and Joe rob a bank for altruistic reasons in and are pursued by the law.
Joe learns that Virginia City's banker, Harrison, is instigating a fake panic on the bank so he can foreclose on a mining operation and make some quick money.
To thwart his plan, Joe and Hoss "rob" the bank to keep the depositors from getting the shaft. Having not thought the plan all the way through, the two Cartwrights find themselves wanted men.
- Lorne Green: Ben Cartwright
- Dan Blocker: Hoss Cartwright
- Michael Landon: Little Joe Cartwright
- Pernell Roberts: Adam Cartwright
- Mikey Finn: Frank
- Arnold Merritt: Harrison's Advisor
- Betty Endicott: Brunette Townswoman
- Bruno VeSota: Townsman
- Carl Milletaire: Mr. Miller
- Cosmo Sardo: Bartender
- Dan Tobin: Finch
- Howard Wendell: Harrison's Advisor
- Ian Wolfe: John J. Harrison
- Martha Manor: Blonde Townswoman
- Owen Bush: J.R. Huggins
- Wynn Pearce: Mr. Johnson
Did you know?Edit
- German episode title: "Der Banküberfall", meaning "Bank Robbery".